Beard oil acts as a moisturiser that goes straight to the hair follicle and prevents hair from growing brittle, especially in cold, windy environments as these weather conditions cause the the beard area to ‘wick’ moisture away from your face. Hydration around this area helps prevent flaking, dandruff and skin dryness. The moisturising prevents general itchiness and irritation of the skin below the beard.
How to use our Beard Oil
Years of research and made with only the finest natural blends of oils, this is an award winning product.
- Put 2 or 3 drops in your palms.
- Rub the oil evenly in your palms and fingers.
- Brush your palms across the sides of your beard.
- Do the same for the front.
- Bring both hands up through the bottom of your beard.
- Using your finger tips, coat the hairs of your moustache.
- Use our Cherry Wood Beard Comb to evenly distribute the oil.