For those traditionalists who prefer a Wet Shave, this classic straight razor offers many advantages. It’s fine crafting gives a close shave and reduces the risk of skin irritation, while helping to prevent razor burn and ingrown hairs. It features a hand crafted beechwood handle for ease of use and strong stainless steel blade. This quality razor is long-lasting and strong.
How to use our Straight Razor
- Wet your Shaving Brush with warm water and gently shake off any excess.
- Place shaving cream or soap in the bottom of your Shaving Bowl.
- Make a lather with the brush.
- Brush the soap or cream into your whiskers.
- Grip the shank between your thumb and three fingers.
- Hold the blade at a 30o angle to your skin.
- Stretch your skin with your opposite hand.
- Shave with the grain on the sides of your face.
- Shave your chin and upper lip.
- Shave under your jaw and down your neck.
- Lather up and make a second pass across the grain.
- Rinse your face with cold water.
- Dry the razor.